i would, but i dont have the money to buy her or the food for her. hubby was laid off. and so we had to sell one of our cars(one that wasnt running right) to get rent. Plus I think I would wait to the baby is a little older then just born.
If it's the blue mutation (blue variation, black, white), it will. If it's the yellow mutation (yellow, green variation) it will only get redder. We must wait till 5 weeks old to see a hint of her plumage color.