I only accept pet portrait commission of these folowing animals: avians, canines, rodents.
My price range is flexible for the level of details and trinkets a animal has. A parrotlet portrait is cheaper than a budgie parrot portrait, for example. Complete portfolio, including all species, plz check the folders on the left: emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/2… Art samples: Below is the basic commission price list:
MONO TONE: Important notes about the price:
- Head shot: $100-$150
- Fullbody: $250-$350
- FULL COLOR:
- Head shot: $250 - $350
- Fullbody: $450-$550
Terms of work:
- The price list above is for 1 animal on 1 piece of art without background.
- Second animal on the same art will cost you 100% of the deal price. Maximum 2 animals in 1 art.
- If you like nature scenery for background, I may require additional cost $100 - $200.
- It will take 2 to 4 weeks time to do your art commission.
- I will not do free sketches/tests. My portfolios should have been able to show what I'm capable of & not.
- You may suggest what kind of pose, mood, accecories, etc you like to see in the art but I have the artistic freedom to adjust/ harmonize things in my paintings. I also don't provide WIPs.
- The default size will be around A4 size (21.0x29.7cms or 8.27x11.69in); resolution 300dpi; portrait or landscape page orientation. Still, if you like to print the art bigger, I'll guarantee the print out still look nice coz I work with high quality details.
- High-res jpg file (the original file) will be sent through e-mail after I get the whole payment.
- I may distribute the small version (72 dpi) for my portfolio in my online galleries after I send the original file (300 dpi) to you. Every art which you buy will have your credit on it.
For further info, please sending me notes only via Deviantart. THX!! ^^
- I accept�Paypal. If the deal price is below 500USD, Clients shall pay 100% up front before I start working on the jobs. But... if the total price a client must pay is at least 500SD, I don't mind having a 50% paid up front. The rest of the payment can be paid after I've finished painting the art. Down payment is non-refundable. I'll put your DA name on my client list here: fav.me/d348fvc right after I get the down payment money.
- If after 1 month I have finished painting the art & the client hasn't sent the rest of the payment, I have the right to sell the art, the prints, including the copyright to any interested 3rd party. The 1st client will have a limited right to use the small preview for personal use only then.